QR voice FAQ
AQR code(abbreviated from Quick Response code) is a two-dimensional barcode which has encoded any kind of data. It can be read by a QR scanner smartphone application.
QR voice encodes a given text message into QR code that once scanned by a QR scanner smartphone application reproduces the message with a synthesized voice.
- Enter a message up to 100 characters
- Optionally choose a language in which the message is written and will be reproduced
- Optionally resize the desired qr-code image to be generated using the slider
- Clickgeneratebutton, the one with a tiny qr-code in it
- The qr-code will be generated in the center of the screen
- You can scan it with your smartphone qr-code scanner app in order to hear the message
- Use the link above the qr-code image to save/share/embed/print the final qr-code image
- Use the social buttons to spread the word about your recent generated qr-voice. Browser URL location is also bookmarkable
- Leave voice messages in holidays/greetings cards
- Attach printed qr-voices next to sculptures/arts describing what it is, useful for accessibility
- Send funny messages through e-mail by inserting the generated qr-code as image attachment
- Use your imagination
Some users already complained about such problem. It seems to be an issue with either the qr-code scanner app or browser settings on the smartphone which should be able to redirect and autoplay mpeg audio. Checkout the list of tested and recommended qr-code scanner apps below.
For iPhone, free tested apps
Because qrvoice.com was taken already - duh!